Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay, okay! I'm going to make a better blog habit!

Being inspired by my wonderful sisters, their beautiful families and awesome blogs, I will blog more regularly! I'm just grateful it hasn't been more than a year since my last post! As you can see, I'm a little tech-tarded!

So what's going on in the Bergen household . . .
Audrey has a new bed! We just bought the matress and boxspring. We are still looking for the right bedframe/headboard. (She just wants a headboard to make it easier to make her bed!) So this means that Nicholai and Noah are now in bunkbeds! I love it! It makes so much more room in their room. And it put us in clean-out mode. (I am trying to convince the kiddos to get rid of stuff, then it's easier to keep their rooms clean!) Walter is still in the crib. Yeah, not going there. He is just sleeping through the night again!

The boys (Keith, Nick and Noah) are off to Fathers and Sons tonight. I'm so excited for them! They are so excited! I'm glad we only mentioned it yesterday! They can't understand why they can't go camping right now! (You can include Keith in that description too!) I think Audrey and I will rent a good chick flick. Any suggetstions?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hahaha! Super cute pics, just missing you in them! Great job on posting, it definitely makes me feel more connected.

How exciting for Audrey to get a new bed! I know what you mean about the crib...Scarlet is still in hers, I think we will make the transition after we move, just before the baby comes, not looking forward to it.

I can see you used Picasa to post your pics, it makes it so easy. Just a little FYI, you can post up to four pictures at a time, just tack them all in your photo tray, and hit the blogger button. Then I usually save the post as a draft. Then log into blogger and edit that draft and then post. It might sound hard at first, but actually only takes minutes, if you have questions about it feel free to call me.

And keep those posts coming! We miss those Bergen kids!

Michelle said...

Yes the pictures are adorable! It is great to finally see your family. I love it. Tara is so funny, she helped me a lot with picasa. Love you Aliece!

Grannie Wright said...

Aliece your putting pressure on me.
It is fun to see pictures even though you live right here. Keep it up. Some one will have to teach me how to do the pictures. Love you all!

Eliza said...

So it is true! Yay! Just think you are doing your family history when you blog, that's what I tell myself. I'm not even going to think about taking Colby out of the crib for like another year or so. Maybe when he starts climbing out of it or somthing. That is one nightmare I am not ready to conquer just yet... Bunk beds are good for boys and sometimes I just remove stuff from the kids rooms w/o their knowledge :)