Sunday, July 19, 2009
Just a funny!
I just have to share this; it is a classic! We watched a movie about Joseph who was sold into Egypt tonight on a christian station. We were explaining the story to Audrey and Nicholai as we watched. Near the end of movie I asked Nicholai, "Could you imagine wanting to kill one of your brothers?" He answered, "Wow! I couldn't even imagine wanting to kill Audrey!" We laughed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love the way kids minds work.
Ha Ha! That's funny. You'll be glad you wrote that down so you can remind him some day how much he loves his sister!
Love it. Nicholai says some of the funniest things, I think it is almost funnier because I love his little voice.
Oh my gosh. Nikolai. out of the mouths of babes.
that is hilarious!
Post a Comment