Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Postings

The kids had fun with the camera on Saturday, here is some of what I found when I got it back!
Audrey self portrait. Love the gum!

Nicholai and Walter. Of all of the kids, they look most alike, just one blond and one brunette!
Just check out those noses and cheekbones!

Audrey and Walter. (She had to hold his head, I guess he was wiggly!)



Hey! Our house actually looks kinda nice! Good shot, Audrey!



I have to thank Audrey for getting a pic of our new suburban. I have been meaning to lament about my new wheels. I miss my fun, sporty, fast, red car! Now I drive a mom-mobile, kid-hauler, bus of a vehicle. I know, I shouldn't complain. Ironically, we always wanted one of these when we were kids! I miss zipping around town in my Grand Prix!
Oh, well, fun while it lasted!



One of our four beta fish. Rescued from certain death after serving as centerpieces at Brittney Bergen's wedding. We found homes for all of them, we just ended up with 4 of the 10!




Nicholai is so proud of his new library card! We love the summer reading program at the library. I think he has read 6 books in the past 2 days! Woo-hoo!



This bouncer was purchased for Noah when he was a babe. Now it is mainly used by Walter, but Noah can't quite give it up. Gotta love him!





































Nicholai just got his library card! He's so proud!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the one of the Beta it looks really cool. You talking about the summer reading program brought back some memories of being a kid. This post made me get really excited for you guys to come! The Grovers simply cannot wait, it is really cute. I just can't wait for all of the family visitors, and I can't wait for this baby. Love you!

Tara said...

Love seeing you blog! The children look bigger and adorable! Oh how they grow! Love you!

Kindra said...

Cute pics! Every once in a while I find some extra shots on our camera from Macie. Its fun to see the things that are important enough to them to take pictures of.(I always find pictures of macies favorite animal of the week)

Eliza said...

Love all the cute kid pics, it's always fun to see what they take. My kids are really excited, Matthew wrote on the whiteboard tonight 28 days til the Bergen's come. It'll be fun!

Emilie said...

Your kids are too cute! Those pictures are so fun. I can't believe I never realized how much Nic and Walter look alike.

Lucille Jarvis said...

Aliece, the kids are soooooo grown up , wow how time flys. Adorable family, love your new taxi......