Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Like Me Some Ketchup!

We have a new running joke in our family.  Each of one our boys has a favorite sauce.  We think they could survive quite a while on their sauce of choice alone.

Nick loves gravy.  Noah's sauce of choice is ranch dressing.  Walter licks his ketchup off his plate, oh dear.

If we had to pick a sauce for Jesse right now it would have to be vanilla yogurt.  At least his has some nutritional value!


2 comments:

Miche Toone said...

Ha ha I love it! I think I would have to go with a vanilla yogurt out of those choices, preferably Greek. I cannot wait to see you and all of the kiddos!

Tara said...

Haha! He looks very grown up (and cute) here! WOW! Keep these posts coming! Scarlet's with Noah, she's a ranch girl, but she has been known to really love sour cream, butter, and whip cream. Remember when Mich used to lick butter?