Okay, so consider this my before. I finally unpacked all, well, most, I think, of our pictures and artwork.
I realized my blank walls were contributing to my crazier than normal state. (I admit, my normal is kind of crazy!) I still feel unsettled. My mind keeps thinking of our next move, like this one is temporary- though we plan on being here for years. I think that's what living in boxes for a year and a half does, along with moving twice within 8 months. (No wonder my blog has suffered!)
Just unpacking everything was therapeutic. The kids came home from school and said, "We forgot we had all of these nice things!" We never really understand how much everything impacts them too.
I will do my best to post a tour as we decorate. Although, we haven't remodeled, yet. We have plans for some decent projects like moving half of the stairs. But not this year!
2 comments:
This picture made me laugh. It was really fun to see the house when we were there. Hopefully you can get the pool fixed. Maybe you should just splurge? Or you could convince Lynn and Larry to help pay for it. Ha Ha. I decided that if I ever live in Az I will need a pool. Love you and miss you. It was so good to see you.
Well Aliece I do agree that you always feel better when stuff is up on the walls. I know that you are staying put for awhile. Eventho you have remodeling to do. Jump the ship and hang pictures. BTW I know you already have. I'm the one who is behind.
Post a Comment